Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 2011 BookPage

Why is it that sometimes I'm totally unmoved, unmotivated by any literature and then other times, I'm overwhelmed by options???  Will I ever be able to read all I want to read?  Truly?

April 2011's BookPage is PACKED with interesting reads...  I'm amazed...

The Best Advice I Ever Got: Lessons from Extraordinary Lives (Katie Couric)
Never Knowing (Chevy Stevens) - and Still Missing, if it isn't already on a list somewhere
The Night Season (Chelsea Cain)
Save Me (Lisa Scottoline)
Mystery (Jonathan Kellerman)
Cold Wind (CJ Box)
The Troubled Man (Henning Mankell)
Every Day by the Sun (Dean Faulkner Wells)
The Mediator (Meg Cabot)
When you Reach me (Rebecca Stead)
The Inheritance of Beauty (Nicole Seitz)
Making Toast (Roger Rosenblatt)
The Other Wes Moore (Wes Moore)
Low Country (Dorethea Benton Frank)
The Extra 2% (Johan Keri)
Verily, Verily: the KJV - 400 years of Influence & Beauty (Jon M. Sweeney)
My One & Only (Kristen Higgins)
The Uncoupling (Meg Wolitzer)
The Love of My Youth (Mary Gordon)
Night Road (Kristin Hannah)
Started Early, Took My Dog (Kate Atkinson)
The Map of True Places (Brunonia Barry)
The Dry Grass of August (Anna Jean Mayhew)
The Wilder Life (Wendy McClure)
A Covert Affair (Jennet Conant)
One Hundred Names for Love (Diane Ackerman)
Where She Went (Gayle Forman) - sequel to If I Stay

No comments: