Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BookPage: November 2010 Issue

One of my favorite monthly rituals is to swing by Books-A-Million (the ONLY bookstore in my community!) to pick up their latest issue of  BookPage, which I read cover to cover.  And, therefore, my "to-read" list grows...

This month, I'm adding:
  • Green Beauty Recipes by Julie Gabriel (although I'm a little leery about this one - heard enough "green washing" tales to be skeptical until further research is conducted)
  • Green Interior Design by Lori Dennis
  • Outliers: the Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
  • Next Time You See Me by Katia Lief
  • The Hidden by Bill Pronzini
  • Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King
  • My Passion for Design by Barbara Streisand
  • Style by Lauren Conrad
  • One Day by David Nicholls
  • The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
  • A Soft Place to Land by Susan Rebecca White
  • The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
  • Moonlight Mile by Dennis LeHane
  • The Templar's Code by CM Palov
  • Eighteen Acres by Nicolle Wallace
  • The Neighbors are Watching by Debra Ginsberg
  • Radiance by Alyson Noel
  • I Still Dream About You by Fannie Flagg
  • Can't Wait to Get to Heaven by Fannie Flagg
  • The Confession by John Grisham
So many books...  so little time...

No comments: