Monday, December 27, 2010

December BookPage

Such a busy month!  Holidays, birthdays, family visits...  I'm still chugging thru "Songs in Ordinary Time" so haven't started the 161 project yet, succumbed to temptation & downloaded a "I want to read this!" to Kindell, my Kindle, but have NOT, I promise-swear-cross.my.heart, started reading it yet.  All this to say, I picked up the December issue of "BookPage" and went thru it but am just now getting around to listing out mynew adds to the reading wish list:

The Forest for the Trees
This Year You Write Your Novel
The Secret Miracle: the Novelist's Handbook
Blackpool Mysteries series (Jordan Gray)
Morning Show Murders (Al Roker!)
Midnight Show Murders (Al Roker!)
The Recipe Club (Israel & Garfinke)
The Hollow (Jessica Verday)
The Graveyard Book (Neil Gaiman!)
The Language of Interior Design (Alexa Hampton)
Minimalism & Fashion: Reduction in the Post Modern Era
These Hidden Things (Heather Gudenkauf)
Rescue by Anita Shreve
An Object of Beauty by Steven Martin
A Season of Darkness by Jones & Gobbell
I Still Dream About You by Fannie Flagg
Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin
Deck the Halls/Christmas Thief (Mary Higgins Clark & Carol Higgins Clark)
How Did I Get Here? (Tony Hawk)

No comments: